Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Off to France on a Cooking Adventure

It seems like every day I am counting my blessings. I honestly think I am one of the luckiest people on this planet. This week I am off to France to teach a cooking class at one of my favorite places, aux Jardins des Thevenets. I love France, French Food, French Wine, the French Language and of course the French People.
What did Meryl Streep say in the recent film, Julie & Julia? Oh yes, "They eat French Food everyday here!" Me too!

I thought I would post the menu we will be preparing so you can all salivate.

The Gypsy Chef


I thought I would blog everyday and tell you about all the excursions,

and every meal.
It will be like having a window on the Holiday.
So check in this week and see what we are up too.

Meanwhile, I'll be chatting about Paris!
All text and pictures are sole property of The Gypsy Chef

4 comments:

  1. Gypsy Chef, you are the luckiest woman on the planet! I really do want your life! Can't wait to read your posts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tune in:) You're talented and lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, my blogroll isn't working on your blog. I thought you hadn't been posting!

    Sounds like a wonderful trip. I can't wait for the photos. Hurry up!

    ReplyDelete